Hello Alma Families,
All scholars in our school will get Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) this summer. P-EBT funds help you buy food for your student and family. It’s important to stay healthy this summer, especially as we start to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
How much will I get?
You will get $391 total per scholar:
|Date Available||Amount of Summer P-EBT|
NOTE: If you also get SNAP, you will get Summer P-EBT for infants and children 0-5 years not in school on the 25th of July and August.
How will I get Summer P-EBT?
- If you got P-EBT in the past: Check the EBT or P-EBT card you already have for funds. If you do not have your P-EBT card, request a new one at MAp-EBT.org. P-EBT cards are only available by mail.
- If you are new to P-EBT: Check your mail for a P-EBT card or look for funds on the EBT card you already have.
Need more food help? Get P-EBT, SNAP, WIC and Summer Eats together to boost your food budget.
- Like P-EBT, SNAP is monthly food money. It is now easier than ever to apply. During COVID, SNAP amounts are temporarily higher. For example, at least $835 per month for a family of 4. Check your eligibility and apply at MAp-EBT.org/SNAP
- WIC is a monthly food benefit for households with children under 5 or pregnant women. With WIC you also get free nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to healthcare and other services. Check your eligibility and apply at Mass.gov/WIC
- Get free grab n’ go meals for kids and teens at Summer Eats sites. Find a site near you: projectbread.org/summereats and search using your zip code.
Using any of these programs does not impact you or your child’s immigration status. These benefits are not considered in a ‘public charge’ test. It is safe to get the benefits that you and/or your child are eligible for.
Learn more: visit MAp-EBT.org
Network Director of Operations
Alma del Mar Charter Schools