In an effort to increase safety for all scholars and family members, we have updated our scholar pick-up procedures to include more staff members assigned to supervision duties during dismissal.
For families who pick up their scholars at the Ottiwell Campus, please be advised of the following:
- Scholars in grades K-4 will exit the school from the Main Doors only.
- Scholars in grades 5-8 will exit the school through the side door by the Art Room.
Please read and follow the below expectations to keep everyone safe:
- Scholars must stay on the ramp, or at the top of the stairs until their adult arrives.
- Only when a staff member makes contact with their adult will a scholar be allowed to leave.
- Scholars (with the exception of walkers) are not allowed to cross the street without an adult.
- When waiting on the ramp, no climbing or running is permitted.