Traduzca el sitio web: ‘Select Language’ en el menú superior
In order for a scholar to attend an after school sporting event unsupervised by a parent, the following protocol has to be followed:
- The scholar must be in grades 6-8
- A guardian must call the front desk by 2:00pm to report this as a dismissal change for our operations team
- A guardian must pick up the scholar on time from the sporting event
A few other important notes:
- K-5 Siblings of scholars participating in the sport cannot be at the game unsupervised.
- Guardians should not text or call the scholar’s teacher granting permission for them to go to the sporting event.
- Teachers will not be calling individual homes based on scholar requests at the end of the day to get permission.