Para Español utilice el botón “Seleccionar Idioma” en la esquina superior derecha de la página.
Dear Alma Families,
We are very excited to invite all Kindergarten, First grade, and Second grade scholars back for in-person learning beginning February 1st!
If on previous surveys you indicated you wanted to opt-in to in person learning, we are assuming you still want to do so. Please contact your campus front desk if you have changed your mind.
If you previously answered “no” or “maybe,” you will receive a survey from us today asking you to make a final decision to opt-in or opt-out of in-person learning for this quarter. Families opting out of in-person learning will not have the opportunity to opt-in until April 26th. Here are a few pieces of information we wanted to share with you prior to completing the survey.
- We encourage you to opt-into in-person learning! We know that learning in-person is best for our youngest scholars for a variety of reasons.
- Alma has extensive systems in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our buildings. Current research and statewide data indicate that elementary schools with the proper mitigation systems in place are low risk environments for the spread of the virus.
- If you need to opt-out, you may do so and we will continue to offer a remote program. If you choose to opt your scholar out of in-person instruction, please know that:
- Their remote schedule may change Monday – Thursday
- Their classroom teacher will likely change
- You are choosing to opt-out until Monday, April 26 (the first day of the 4th quarter)
- Please indicate on the survey if you need transportation for your scholar
- Uniforms are required for in-person learning. Please call the school if you need assistance in acquiring any of the uniform pieces.
- We will hold our next Family Meeting on Zoom at 5 p.m. on January 21st. We look forward to “seeing” you there!